Let me be why dont ya babe. Get out my life why dont cha babe.


The Supremes You Keep Me Hangin On Music Notes Sheet Music Sheet Music Notes Sheet Music Pdf

Part of what makes a good cliffhanger so effective is our viscerally sickening dread of the inevitable while the characters onscreen go about their soon-to-be-unimaginably-disrupted lives.

You just keep.me hangin on. The Supremes Sing Holland-Dozier-Holland 1967 You Keep Me Hangin On. Its not that theyre easy to pull off its just that good cliffhangers work well at. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics.

It is sung by Quinn with the Cheerios as back-up dancers. While the version released on 45 RPM single was under three minutes long the album version was extended to six minutes and forty-five seconds. Its true you have me twisted round your finger and it seems thats where I belong You know how to hold me to thrill.

Set me free why dont you babe. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. Vanilla Fudges 1967 psychedelichard rock remake of You Keep Me Hangin On reached 6 on the Hot 100 chart two years after the release of the Supremes recording.

Let me get over you the way youve gotten over me Set me free why dont ya babe. About You Keep Me Hangin On You Keep Me Hangin On is a 1966 song written and composed by HollandDozierHolland. Vanilla Fudge is an American rock band known predominantly for their slow extended heavy rock arrangements of contemporary hit.

Love Is Here And Now Youre Gone. You Keep Me Hangin On by The Supremes is featured in Throwdown the seventh episode of Season One.

You Keep Me Hangin On. While the version released on 45 RPM single was under three minutes long the album version was extended to six minutes and forty-five seconds. Youre Gone But Always In My Heart.

Ooooh You really dont want me You just keep me hangin on. E Bm D C Set me free why dont you babe. Ill Guess Ill Always Love You.

E Bm D C x2 CHORUS. It first became a popular Billboard Hot 100 number one hit for the American Motown group the Supremes in late 1966. This song is sung by Quinn after she confronts Rachel about her feelings for Quinns boyfriend Finn.

You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on Why do you keep a coming around Playing with my heart. Get out my life why dont you babe. Why dont you get out of my life And let me make a new start.

Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on Why do you keep a comin around Playin with my heart Why dont you get out of my life And let me make a new start Let me get over you The way youve gotten over me Set me free why dont you baby Get out of my life why dont you baby. Get out my life why dont you babe. John from Nashville Tn One of the few songs in which the original version and the remake both hit 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 The Supremes and Kim Wilde.

Brian HollandLamont DozierEdward Holland Jr Set me free why dont cha babe. Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on No. On You Keep Me Hanging On the girls are actually giving the man a kick in the pants out the door.

Vanilla Fudges 1967 psychedelichard rock remake of You Keep Me Hangin On reached 6 on the Hot 100 chart two years after the release of the Supremes recording. Chorus Get out get out of my life And let me sleep at night Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on hangin on Verse 3. Just about any TV show can end an episode on a cliffhanger.

Music from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 2019 distributed by Sony PicturesQuentin Tarantinos Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Original Motion Picture Sound. I Wanna Mother You Smother You With Love. E Bm D C Cause you dont really love.

The rock band Vanilla Fudge covered the song a year later and had a top ten hit with their version. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hanginon Set me free why dont cha babe Get out of my life why dont cha babe You dont really need me But you keep me hanginon Why do you keep a comin around Playing with my heart Why dont cha get out of my life And let me make a brand new start Let me get over you The way youve gotten over.


Kim Wilde You Just Keep Me Hangin On