You just keep me hangin on. The song describes how in our darkest times when we feel lost and alone God can use the kindness of others to give us just enough hope to keep hanging on to keep believing in a God of love.


1456585 10151859409328040 1846468013 N Words Of Wisdom Friends Quotes Words

You just keep me hangin on.

Keep me hanging on meaning. Many translated example sentences containing you keep me hanging on Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. Dozier collaborated with Brian and E.

Meaning pronunciation translations and examples. You Keep Me Hangin On lyrically was a hurtin kind of song and when The Supremes did. Example sentences I really wanted that job but they left me hanging for two.

He wants to give you just enough to keep you hanging on but not enough for you to accuse him of leading you on. The songs signature guitar part is said to have originated from a Morse code-like radio sound effect typically used before a news announcement heard by Lamont Dozier. To persist tenaciously a cold that hung on all spring.

Keep someone hanging on. Hanging On is a song by American singer and songwriter Active Child from his debut studio album You Are All I See. Thats the chorus from You Keep Me Hanging On a big hit for both the.

You dont really love me. To fasten or be fastened from above esp by a cord chain etc. Cause you dont really love me.

You just keep me hangin on. The single is rooted in proto-funk and rhythm and blues compared to the Supremes previous single You Cant Hurry Love which uses the call and response elements akin to gospel. Get out my life why dont cha babe.

To wait for a. Let me get over you The way youve gotten over me Set me free why dont you babe Get out my life why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me You know it you keep me hanging on. To wait for a short time.

Hes going to put this on you Beautiful. Huge hit in 1966. You Keep Me Hangin On was originally recorded in 1966 by the Supremes for the Motown label.

Let me get over you the way you gotten over me yeah yeah Set me free why dont cha babe Get out my life why dont cha babe ooh ooh ooh ooh Cause you dont really love me You just. Much before your time of course. You dont really need me.

You just keep me hangin on. To hold or continue holding onto something. Get out my life why dont cha babe.

Cause you dont really love me. We were all looking for songs that were hits and could be slowed down with emotion put into them. Originating from high-fives.

To place or be placed in position as by a hinge so as to allow free. Hold on to something. To hold grip or keep tenaciously.

Cause you dont really love me. Thats what the league is about youve got to keep going. If you ask someone to hang on you ask them to wait or stop what they are doing or.

Place on the whole. Its considered rude to not return a high-five when someone puts their hand in the airtheres no graceful way for them to lower it without. Every time I stop awhile Think about your sweet smile I cant do nothing else all day The way that you wink your eye Every time you walk by Baby what can I.

Set me free why dont cha babe. Hang on definition. But you keep me.

To keep hold. Hes going to tell you. You say although we broke up you still.

Boat for sit ting on hanging from l ying on eat ing drinking coffee smoking cigars stargazing philosophising and fishing I most often use it lying down with my. You just keep me hangin on. Keep leave someone hanging.

Heres a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. No you dont really want me. The picture hung on the wall.

Need synonyms for keep someone hanging on. Hold on sense 2. Let me be why dont you babe.

Its like the line in the old Supremes song. It was written by Active Child and Ariel Rechtshaid and produced by. To entice especially by offering.

To keep someone waiting for information a response or decision. Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on The singer complains that his partner does not love him anymore but she wants him to continue paying attention to. Sep 9 2006.


Lyricart For Sure Be Cool If You Did By Blake Shelton Country Lyrics Country Songs Country Quotes