You Keep Me Hangin On is a 1966 number-one hit song originally recorded by The Supremes for the Motown label. Let me get over you The way youve gotten over me hey Set me free why dont you baby.


Every Time I Hear This Song It Sounds Brand New 3 Mayday Parade Make Her Smile Heavy Heart

The rock band Vanilla Fudge covered the song a year later and had a top ten hit with their version.

You always let me hangin. Now you dont really want me. You Keep Me Hangin On lyrically was a hurtin kind of song and when The Supremes did it it was like a happy song. You just keep me hangin on.

Shipping Rates. You say you still care for me. Now you dont care a thing about me Youre just using me Go on get out get out of my life And let me sleep at night please Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on.

Add lyrics on Musixmatch. But how can we still be friends. It first became a popular Billboard Hot 100 number one hit for the American Motown group the Supremes in late 1966.

You say although we broke up. Ill be hangin on hangin on To every word you say Every move you make. When seein you only breaks my heart again.

Get out get out of my life. Fortunately I grabbed onto the windowsill. Definition of leave me hanging in the Idioms Dictionary.

You just keep me hangin on You claim you still care about me But your heart and soul need to be free Now that youve got your freedom You still wanna hold on to me You dont want me for yourself So let me find somebody else hey Just let me be a man about it Just set me free Ooh-ooh-ooh You dont care a thing about me Youre just using me Ooh-ooh-ooh Go on get out. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Originating from high-fives.

You wanna still hold on to me. Ive always the sounds of Motown. Hangin On is a song by the Gosdin Brothers released in August 1967.

This song is a really good. Hangin On The Gosdin Brothers song You Keep Me Hangin On redirects here. And let me sleep at night ooh ooh ooh ooh Cause you dont really love me.

Check out You Keep Me Hangin On by The Supremes on Amazon Music. You hangin on hangin on to me Yeah you hangin on to me. So let me pull you a little closer Even when the musics over.

You just keep me hangin on. To keep someone or something suspended in midair when support for the person or thing is removed. Their hand is left hanging in the air.

Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on No you dont really want me You just keep me hangin on You say although we broke up you still wanna be just friends But how can we still be friends when seeing you only breaks my heart again And there aint nothing I can do about it Whoa ooh whoa ooh whoa Set me free why dont you babe Get out get out of my life Why. So let me find somebody else. We were all looking for songs that were hits and could be slowed down with emotion put into them.

Why dont you get out of my life And let me make a new start. Let me be why dont you baby. Why dont ya be a man about it and set me free.

Now you dont care a thing about me. Why dont cha be a man about it and set me free ooh ooh ooh ooh Now you dont care a thing about me. Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Now you dont really want me You just keep me hangin on.

And there aint nothin I. What does leave me hanging expression mean. Ooh-ooh-ooh Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on Ooh-ooh.

You always light me up like a flame and its clear. Written and produced by Motowns main production team Holland-Dozier-Holland the song became The Supremes eighth number-one single topping the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart for two weeks in November. Leave someone or something hanging in midair and keep someone or something hanging in midair 1.

You Keep Me Hangin On Youre Gone But Always in My Heart Love Is Here and Now Youre Gone Mother You Smother You I Guess Ill Always Love You Ill Turn to Stone. About You Keep Me Hangin On You Keep Me Hangin On is a 1966 song written and composed by HollandDozierHolland. Up to 64 cash back You Keep Me Hangin On By Brian Holland Edward Holland and Lamont Dozier - Octavo Sheet Music for Choral - Buy print music HL8200858 Sheet Music Plus.

No this aint a one night one time thing. Set me free why dont you baby Get out of my life why dont you baby Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on Why do you keep comin around Playing with my heart Why dont you get out of my life And let me make a new start Let me get over you The way youve gotten over me You say although we broke up You still wanna be just friends But how can we be. Youre just using me hey abusing me.

Let me get over you the way you gotten over me yeah yeah Set me free why dont cha babe Get out my life why dont cha babe ooh ooh ooh ooh Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on No you dont really need me You just keep me hangin on You say although we broke up you still just wanna be friends But how can we still be friends when. The ladder collapsed and left me hanging in midair. For the HollandDozierHolland song sung by the Supremes see You Keep Me Hangin On.

Youre just using me - Hey abusing me. Every time youre near. You just keep me hangin on ooh ooh ooh ooh Edit Lyrics.

We tried to slow down the song and put the emotion the song should have into it with the hurtin kind of feeling the song should. It has been recorded by numerous artists including Joe Simon Ann Peebles Cher and Cliff Richard. Leave me hanging phrase.

Your Heart Belongs to Me Let Me Go the Right Way My Heart Cant Take It No More A Breathtaking Guy When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes Run. You still wanna be just friends. You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on Why do you keep a-coming around Playing with my heart.

You dont want me for yourself. You just keep me hanginon. So whenever a person leaves another person in a situation where the first person is waiting for a response--and not getting it from.

I would like to hear Kim Wilde sing it. You wanna still hold on to me You dont want me for yourself So let me find somebody else hey hey Why dont you be a man about it And set me free. And now that youve got your freedom.

Let Us Help You. But your heart and soul needs to be free. Its considered rude to not return a high-five when someone puts their hand in the airtheres no graceful way for them to lower it without someone returning their high-five.


Rainbow Lyrics Kasey Musgraves Country Lyrics Quotes Rainbow Quote Great Song Lyrics