Is it still in use. And let me sleep at night ooh ooh ooh ooh Cause you dont really love me.


Pin On Products

And get over it baby get over it.

You keep me hangin on definition. You still wanna be just friends. By the end of 1966. You Keep Me Hangin On You Keep Me Hangin On is a 1966 song originally recorded by The Supremes for the Motown label.

To withhold information from one when it is expected to be delivered. Hey dont keep me hangingdid you get the job or not. To leave one in an unsettled state or without some kind of resolution.

The consultants were supposed to deliver the report last week but theyve kind of kept us hanging in midair. Youre just using me hey abusing me. Why dont cha be a man about it and set me free ooh ooh ooh ooh Now you dont care a thing about me.

The consultants were supposed to deliver the report last week but theyve kind of kept us hanging in midair. Is this just the title of a song or a sort of phrase. The song became the groups eighth number-one single when it topped the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart for two weeks in the United States from November 13 1966 through November 27 1966.

Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on The singer complains that his partner does not love him anymore but she wants him to continue paying attention to her - to keep him hanging on. I wonder what it means exactly You keep me hanging on. When seeing you only breaks my heart again.

Keep one hanging in midair 1. You keep me waiting. The singer keeps singning Youve got me hangin on a string now.

You Keep Me Hangin On was the first single taken from the Supremes 1967 album The Supremes Sing HollandDozierHolland. Browse the use examples You Keep Me Hangin On in the great English corpus. Definitions of YOU KEEP ME HANGIN ON synonyms antonyms derivatives of YOU KEEP ME HANGIN ON analogical dictionary of YOU KEEP ME HANGIN ON Dutch.

Ive never heard it exept in this song. It is obvious that the preposition. To leave one in an unsettled state or without some kind of resolution.

You know it you keep me hanging on. You say although we broke up. But how can we still be friends.

Double-CD and 4LP sets out now from httpwwwgenesislnktoTheLastDomino Genesis The Last Domino. Check out the pronunciation synonyms and grammar. Theres a song from the 80s whose title is Hangin on a string By Loose Ends.

Whoa whoa whoa set me free why dont you babe. To withhold information from one when it is expected to be delivered. Hey dont keep me hangingdid you get the job or not.

You just keep me hangin on. Now you dont really want me. You Keep Me Hangin On lyrically was a hurtin kind of song and when The Supremes did it it was like a happy song.

We tried to slow down the song and put the emotion the song should have into it with the hurtin kind of feeling the song should. We were all looking for songs that were hits and could be slowed down with emotion put into them. Learn the definition of You Keep Me Hangin On.

You just keep me hanging on. Keep one hanging in midair 1. Youll Be in My Heart.

Get out get out of my life. You Cant Take It with You You Could Have It So Much Better You Dont Fool Me You Gave Me Freedom You Got Served You Keep Me Hangin On You Know My Name You Must Love Me You Only Live Twice You Rang You Rock My World You Think You Know Somebody You Were Never Lovelier You Wish.


45cat Kim Wilde You Keep Me Hangin On Loving You Mca Uk Kim 4