C Em F Its true you have me twisted around your finger G7 C It seems thats where I belong Em F C You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me F G7 C Am Just enough to keep me a hanging on ah-ha-ah F G7 C Just enough to keep me a hanging on Em F My heart is like a yo-yo on a string G7. My heart is like a yo-yo on a string.


The Supremes The Supremes Sing Holland Dozier Holland Music

Vanilla Fudge is a US.

You keep me hangin on am i not enough. You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me. Set me free why dontcha babe. You Keep Me Hangin lyrics.

Keep of kalessin Me first and the gimme gimmes Me my Me singing Me vs hero Meťju Shadow keep As you. You just keep me hangin on. You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me.

Just enough to keep me a-hanging on uh-huh-huh. Just enough to keep me hangin on. Get out my life why dontcha babe.

Joe Simon You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. This market from a big picture perspective just keeps hanging on and this D leg of the.

Choose one of the browsed You Keep Me Hangin lyrics get the lyrics and watch the video. When someone is giving you just enough to keep you hanging on you begin to accept less than what you really want and need. Its true you have me twisted round your finger and it seems thats where I belong.

He wants to give you just enough to keep you hanging on but not enough for you to accuse him of leading you on. Wilson Picketts hoarse 1969 soul cover of the song peaked at 92 while a Jackie. Hes going to put this on you Beautiful.

Members included organist Mark Stein bassist Tim Bogert lead guitarist Vince Martell and drummer Carmine AppiceThey have had a number of hit singles their biggest hit being You Keep Me Hangin On a slowed-down trippy hard-rock cover of a song originally. You know how to hold me thrill me and control me Just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Ah honey just enough just enough to keep me hangin on My heart is like a yo-yo string Im tied to you Im tied to you right or wrong My love keeps on growing Cause your love keeps right on showing Just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Oh baby just enough just enough to. Psychedelic rock band that recorded albums from 1967 to 1970.

You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me. Get out my life why dont cha babe. Why dont you get out of my life And let me make a new start.

My love keeps a growing. Thats the chorus from You Keep Me Hanging On a big hit for both the Supremes 1966 pictured to the left and Vanilla Fudge 1967. You know how to hold me thrill me and control me Just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Ah honey just enough just enough to keep me hangin on My heart is like a yo-yo string Im tied to you Im tied to you right or wrong My love keeps on growing Cause your love keeps right on showing Just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Oh baby just enough just enough to.

This is what he wants. In other words you settle. Its true you have me twisted round your finger and it seems thats where I belong You know how to hold me to thrill.

Music video by Kim Wilde performing You Keep Me Hangin On. They reunited in 1999. You know how to hold me thrill me and control me Just enough to keep me a hangin on Oh just enough to keep me a hangin on My heart is like a yo-yo on a string Im tied to you right or wrong My love keeps a growing cause your love keeps a showing Just enough to keep me a hangin on Oh just enough to keep me a hangin on A love thats strong as mine Will make me do most.

You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. Let me get over you The way youve. Just enough to keep me a-hanging on.

There are 60 lyrics related to You Keep Me Hangin. Really You Keep Me Hangin On never went away. Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on.

Its true you have me twisted round your fingers It seems thats where I belong. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. All she can do is plead with him to set her free.

Create and get 5 IQ. Im tied to you right or wrong. C 2013 Universal Island Records a division of Universal Music Operations LimitedKimWilde You.

You just keep me hangin on You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on Why do you keep a comin around playing with my heart. Hes going to tell you that its your choice that hes told you where he stands so you staying is at your own risk. He wants his cake and he wants to eat it too.

Cause your love keeps a showing. Cause you dont really love me. For now tomorrow and forever I guess Im tied to you right or wrong.

Just enough to keep me a-hanging on uh-huh-huh. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Just enough to keep me a-hanging on.

Browse for You Keep Me Hangin song lyrics by entered search phrase. You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on. Just enough to keep me a-hanging on.

Hasten Down The Wind by Warren Zevon version also by Linda Ronstadt Im Too Sexy by Right Said Fred Jar of Hearts by Christina Perry I Love Myself by The Wannadies Under My Thumb by The Rolling Stones I Want You To Want Me by Cheap Trick Youre So Vain by Carly Simon. Its true you got me wrapped around your finger Ah honey it seems thats where I belong You know how to hold me thrill me and control me Just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Ah honey just enough just enough to keep me hangin on My heart is like a yo-yo string Im tied to you Im tied to you right or wrong My love keeps on growing Cause your love keeps right on. Just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Ah baby just enough just enough to keep me hangin on Ah honey just enough just enough to keep me hangin on.

Let me get over you the way you gotten over me yeah Set me free why dont cha babe Let me be why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on. Why do you keep a-comin around Playing with my heart. A love as true as mine will make you do most anything Like hiding tears and heartaches And dreaming all those silly dreams Ah honey you got me you got me where you want me And you keep me stringing along.

You just keep me hangin on You dont really want me But you keep me hangin on You say although we broke up You still wanna be just friends How can we still be friends When seeing you only breaks my heart again And there aint nothing I can do about it Set me free why dont you babe Get out of my life why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me at all You just keep. The song is about a woman who knows her fellow doesnt love her but isnt man enough to break up with her. My heart is like a yo-yo on a string.

Why dont cha get out of my life and let me make a new start. Its true Youve got me Wrapped around your finger And it seems to me Seems to me like thats where I belong You know.


The Supremes You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics Genius Lyrics