Whoa-whoa-whoa Get out my life why. These hillbillies followed me all the way.


Phil Collins You Keep Me Hangin On Official Audio Youtube

And there aint nothing I can do about it Whoa-whoa-whoa Set me free why dont you baby.

You keep me hangin on but we're not moving on. C 2013 Universal Island Records a division of Universal Music Operations LimitedKimWilde You. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. You Keep Me Hangin On lyrically was a hurtin kind of song and when The Supremes did it it was like a happy song.

Just enough to keep me hangin on. You dont really love me But you just keep me hangin on You claim you still care for me But your heart. You just keep me hangin on You claim you still care about me But your heart and soul need to be free Now that youve got your freedom You still wanna hold on to me You dont want me for yourself So let me find somebody else hey Just let me be a man about it Just set me free Ooh-ooh-ooh You dont care a thing about me Youre just using me Ooh-ooh-ooh Go on get out.

When seeing you just breaks my heart again. Why dont cha get out of my life and let me make a new start. You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me.

About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Now you dont really want me You just keep me hangin on. You keep me hangin on.

Instrumental Break Chorus You really dont need me. My heart is like a yo-yo on a string. And there aint nothing I can do about it.

You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on Why do you keep a comin around playing with my heart. Its true you have me twisted round your finger and it seems thats where I belong. Vanilla Fudge is a US.

They reunited in 1999. Posted by 4 days ago. You dont really want me But you keep me hangin on You say although we broke up You still wanna be just friends How can we still be friends When seeing you only breaks my heart again And there aint nothing I can do about it Set me free why dont you babe Get out of my life why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me at all You just keep me hangin on You dont.

We were all looking for songs that were hits and could be slowed down with emotion put into them. You keep me hangin on. Just enough to keep me a-hanging on.

And there aint nothing I can do about it Set me free why dont ya babe. Its true you have me twisted round your finger and it seems thats where I belong You know how to hold me to thrill. You leave me hanging on the line everytime you change your mind Chorus First you say you wont then you say you will you keep me hanging on and were not moving on or standing still Jenny youve got me on my knees Jenny its killing me She needs her own space shes playing mind games ends up at my place.

You really dont need me. The song became the groups eighth number-one single when it topped the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart for two weeks in the United States from November 19 to 26 1966. You Keep Me Hangin On was the first single taken from the Supremes 1967 album The Supremes Sing HollandDozierHolland.

Make sure he knows that youre strong and that you can handle anything he has to say. Its true you have me twisted round your fingers It seems thats where I belong. For now tomorrow and forever I guess Im tied to you right or wrong.

You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me. Music video by Kim Wilde performing You Keep Me Hangin On. You just keep me hangin on Ooh-ooh-ooh Now you dont really want me You just keep me hangin on You say although we broke up You still wanna be just friends But how can we still be friends When seeing you only breaks my heart again.

Members included organist Mark Stein bassist Tim Bogert lead guitarist Vince Martell and drummer Carmine AppiceThey have had a number of hit singles their biggest hit being You Keep Me Hangin On a slowed-down trippy hard-rock cover of a song originally. Educate him on the benefits of being honest rather than allowing him to linger in a. Get out of my life why dont ya babe.

You just keep me hangin on You say although we broke up You still wanna be just friends But how can we still be friends When seeing you only breaks my heart again. You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. Just enough to keep me a-hanging on.

Were moving out and we moved out mattress to the hallway. Ooh-ooh-ooh You dont really love me You just keep me hangin on You claim you still care for me But your heart and soul needs to be free Now that youve got your freedom You want to still hold. Within 5 minutes this happened.

It peaked at number eight in the. We tried to slow down the song and put the emotion the song should have into it with the hurtin kind of feeling the song should. You just keep me hanging on.

Be the first to share what you think. Like tearing off a band-aid it would be better to just do it quickly for both of you. Psychedelic rock band that recorded albums from 1967 to 1970.

Posted by 5 minutes ago. Joe Simon You Keep Me Hangin On Lyrics. Ooh-ooh-ooh Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on Ooh-ooh-ooh You dont really need me You just keep me hangin on You say although we broke up You still wanna be just.

More posts from the cats community. Let me get over you the way you gotten over me yeah Set me free why dont cha babe Let me be why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on No you dont really want me You.


Tom Jones You Keep Me Hanging On Lyrics Lyrics Com