Not every song is about drugs but this one is definitely is. None can match the brilliant light.


Pin On Quotes

Im tied to you right or wrong.

You just keep me hanging on meaning. You just keep me hangin on You dont really need me But you keep me hangin on Why do you keep a comin around playing with my heart. Get out my life why dont cha babe. The songs signature guitar part is said to have originated from a Morse code-like radio sound effect typically used before a news announcement heard by Lamont Dozier.

So whenever a person leaves another person in a situation where the first person is waiting for a response--and not getting it from. To fasten or be fastened from above esp by a cord chain etc. Get out get out of my life.

On You Keep Me Hanging On the girls are actually giving the man a kick in the pants out the door. You Keep Me Hangin On was originally recorded in 1966 by the Supremes for the Motown label. My heart is like a yo-yo on a string.

2022 Farlex Inc all rights reserved. Originating from high-fives. To place or be placed in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement around or at the place of suspension.

They have had a number of hit singles their biggest hit being You Keep Me Hangin On a slowed-down trippy hard-rock cover of a song originally recorded by The Supremes which particularly. Set me free why dont you babe Get out my life why dont you babe Cause you dont really need me You just keep me hanging on Set me free why dont you babe Get out my life why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hanging on Why dont you be a woman about it And set me free Cause you dont cant rethink about me Youre just using me Set me. Let me get over you The way youve gotten over me Set me free why dont you babe Get out my life why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me You know it you keep me hanging on Now you dont really want me You just keep me hanging on You say although we broke up You still wanna be just friends But how can we still be friends When seeing you only breaks my.

The consultants were supposed to deliver the report last week but theyve kind of kept us hanging in midair. Set me free why dont you babe. Can you dig itNO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT.

Let me get over you the way you gotten over me yeah Set me free why dont cha babe Let me be why dont you babe Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hangin on. The humble warmth the glow. You just keep me hanging on.

The song describes how in our darkest times when we feel lost and alone God can use the kindness of others to give us just enough hope to keep hanging on to keep believing in a God of love. To hang a door. John from Nashville Tn This song was out of character for the Supremes because they were always whining about wanting their wayward man to stay with them.

Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. Drugs as a solace to get through all the BS. Dozier collaborated with Brian and E.

Why dont cha be a man about it and set me free ooh ooh ooh ooh Now you dont care a thing about me. Can you dig itNO COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT INTENDED. This market from a big picture perspective just keeps hanging on and this D leg of the.

The single is rooted in proto-funk and rhythm and blues compared to the Supremes previous single You Cant Hurry Love which uses the call and response elements akin to gospel. My love keeps on growing cause your love keeps to showing. You just keep me hanging on Just a perfect day Problems all left alone Weekenders on our own Its such fun Just a perfect day You made me forget myself I thought I was someone else Someone good Oh its such a perfect day Im glad I spent it with you Oh such a perfect day You just keep me hanging on You just keep me hanging on Youre going to reap just what you sow.

But how can we still be friends when seeing you only breaks my heart again. Thats what the league is about youve got to keep going and keep hanging in there. Youre just using me hey abusing me.

That I see in your eyes. You just keep me hangin on. Chorus Set me free why dont cha babe Get out of my life why dont cha babe Cause you dont really love me You just keep me hanging on You dont really need me But you keep me hanging on Verse.

Just enough to keep me a-hanging on Uh-uh-uh Just enough to keep me a-hanging on. Their hand is left hanging in the air. Baby I think of you.

You keep me. Thats the chorus from You Keep Me Hanging On a big hit for both the Supremes 1966 pictured to the left and Vanilla Fudge 1967. You say although we broke up you still wanna be just friends.

You just keep me hangin on. One of the Supremes best and most iconic songs penned by the legendary team of Holland-Dozier-Holland. Its considered rude to not return a high-five when someone puts their hand in the airtheres no graceful way for them to lower it without someone returning their high-five.

Its true you have me twisted round your fingers It seems thats where I belong. Cause you dont really love me. You just keep me hangin on.

Of all the stars at night. The picture hung on the wall. And there aint nothing I can do about it Whoa ooh whoa ooh whoa.

You know how to hold me to thrill me and control me. Why dont you babe. The bittersweet mood is felt with mild guilt buried beneath the high and the knowledge that things wont stay so perfect.

To leave one in an unsettled state or without some kind of resolution. Get out my life why dont cha babe ooh ooh ooh ooh Cause you dont really love me. Why dont cha get out of my life and let me make a new start.

Watch the video for You Keep Me Hanging On from Vanilla Fudges The Best of Vanilla Fudge for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists. Get out get out of my life. Baby child I know I still think of you.

You just keep me hanging on Just a perfect day Problems all left alone Weekenders on our own Its such fun Just a perfect day You made me forget myself I thought I was Someone else someone good Oh its such a perfect day Im glad I spent it with you Oh such a perfect day You just keep me hanging on You just keep me hanging on Youre going to reap just what you sow.


1456585 10151859409328040 1846468013 N Words Of Wisdom Friends Quotes Words